covid-19 beaver island style
Our top priority is keeping our community safe and we’re following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov). Stay up to date on the BIBCo journey. News and official statements below.
announcing growler delivery and pick up
Effective Thursday, March 26th, Beaver Island growlers will be available for delivery and pick up. This was a difficult decision, however, with the recent executive order we must put our employees first to avoid layoffs. At the same time, many of our valued customers will have to stay in their homes and we can’t deny them the enjoyment of their favorite Beaver Island brew. Many thanks for your continued support and, if able, please support us at your local liquor store.
What you can do
Leave your residence only to perform any of the following activities, and while doing so, practice social distancing:
- Health and safety activities, such as obtaining emergency services or medical supplies
- Outdoor activities, such as walking, hiking, running, biking, hunting, or fishing
- Necessary Supplies and Services, such as getting groceries, gasoline, or carry-out
- Essential and interstate travel, such as returning to a home from outside this state
- Care of others, such as caring for a family member, friend, or pet in another household
- Displacement, such as moving between emergency shelters if you are without a home
- Relocation to ensure safety, such as relocating to a different location if your home has been unsafe due to domestic violence, sanitation, or essential operations reasons
- Tribal activities and lands, such as activities by members within the boundaries of their tribal reservation
- Visit cdc.gov for recommendations and continued updates